[Sca-cooks] Re: S & K pie was sauce help

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 19:40:55 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/30/2002 10:16:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

> And if he doesn't get healthy by next week the menu will
> >include steak and kidney pie
> >
> >Annan
>
> Wanna trade recipes??

Start with a cook who has had stones twice in three months..........goes down
hill from there.  I was thinking of really doing it this winter, summer in
Florida just doesn't seem like S & K pie weather.  My recipe is from gourmet
cookbook, basic but good.
Maybe I'll do it for a madrigal dinner in DEC.
Annan