[Sca-cooks] kitchen knives

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Tue Jul 30 21:33:53 PDT 2002

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa asked:
> Stefan, is there an article in the florilegium on how to pick out cooking
> knives? One of the things that holds me back from buying really good
> knives is that I don't know which brands are the really good ones and
> which are just expensive ripoffs.

No. The subject of kitchen knives and kitchen knife recommendations

has come up here multiple times in the past. However, I thought the
comments/subject were a bit too modern for the Florilegium or would
just repeat what was available from other sources.

I did save some comments on working with kitchen knives and perhaps

those will find there way into a Florilegium file someday.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net