[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP--Summer warning--not a hoax

WyteRayven at aol.com WyteRayven at aol.com
Mon Jul 1 08:12:14 PDT 2002

I still think it ought to be a choice. I have never had trouble spilling fuel on my hands or clothes.

I saw an add put out by those against allowing self serve in Oregon and it was so blatently over the top I couldnt believe it. It had a young woman trying to fill her car in a nice suit, and having trouble with everything, and then the gas came shooting out of the car....Oi vey.

Ilia