[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP--Summer warning--not a hoax

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Mon Jul 1 06:24:06 PDT 2002

    I thought that gas stations were required by the ADA to provide someone
to pump gas for the disabled? I see signs to that general effect at some gas
stations. If they refuse to do so, a letter to their district manager with a
strong suggestion of a possible lawsuit will bring about change, quite
possibly of personnel and local store management . . .

    Sieggy