[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP--Summer warning--not a hoax

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jul 1 06:34:26 PDT 2002

At 08:58 AM 7/1/02 -0400, you wrote:

>>Have to point out though- it's not a worry in Oregon! ;-D)
>
>For those who don't know, Oregon has more Full Serve stations than self
>serve, you lucky b*stards...

More than that, dear Gorgeous- it is STATE LAW in Oregon that you can't
pump your own gas! There IS NO SELF SERVE! And no, our prices really aren't
any higher, except right near the borders where (especially Washington)
stations try to get us to buy out-of-state. Only station employees are
allowed to pump gas. And I have no problem with it. Gives skinny
19-year-olds job opportunities, and I don't get fuel on my hands or clothes.

Heh.

'Lainie