[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP--Summer warning--not a hoax

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Mon Jul 1 05:58:41 PDT 2002

>Have to point out though- it's not a worry in Oregon! ;-D)

For those who don't know, Oregon has more Full Serve stations than self
serve, you lucky b*stards...  I'd kill for a full serve, the bother of
getting in and out of the car witht he wheelchair, and finding a pump where
I can reach the buttons is not easy!

I sure as heck am not getting in the car for the duration of pumping! With
or without static charges :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies