[Sca-cooks] No left turns in Joisey

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jul 1 14:07:30 PDT 2002

At 03:02 PM 7/1/02 -0600, you wrote:
>El Hermoso Dormido, amused cynic
>
>* - no, no, not literally, but I do recall that in New Jersey (at least,
>around Princeton) even where the "highways" were actually just big city
>streets that there were NO left turns off of them anywhere.  If you were
>driving along and spotted where you needed to make a left turn off of the
>highway to get somewhere, you had to find somewhere to turn around...

Hmm. I woulda never thunk there were so many Republicans in Joisey... ;-)

Ever tried the 'three-rights-make-a-left'?

There's are section of West Burnside in Portland where NO turns are
allowed, left, right, or Libertarian...

'Lainie
-did you know that Portland was almost named Boston? I did, but apparently
the boyz at Car Talk didn't know this until last week...