[Sca-cooks] Drakey injures himself again!

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Mon Jul 1 20:37:58 PDT 2002

I was in the park, working furiously when about 6 stiches from the
finish I leaned over to inspect while still stitching and managed to get
the embroidery needle up my nose, piercing the septum.  As you can
imagine, that brought tears to my eyes (but little blood).

Drakey.

Ps.  My blowtorch is broken (don't ask) but the company has taken it
back as being defective :)

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!  <<Adding a nosering to my shopping list for mailing out to friends.>>  Aurore