[Sca-cooks] Fowl at the Rock

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 07:55:56 PDT 2002

--- Marilyn Traber <marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com>
wrote:

> Well, seeing as the feral critters have snarfled all
> except for 5 chickens,
> adn the rest are destined for egg laying duty, and
> the ducks are Phlip's
> pets...
> NOT!
> margali
> [however freshly laid eggs are negotiable once they
> start laying in november
> or thereabouts...;-)]

Keep in mind, the ducks are egg layers, too. Think we
need to start looking for recipes involving duck eggs.
Adamantius? I think there are a few from the Chinese,
aren't there?

Don't know if you heard it this AM about 5, Margali,
but Rob took a few shots at the raccoon. Not sure if
he hit him- he headed off into the bushes and gave Rob
such a cussing as I haven't heard since Stubby treed
that 'coon who had the temerity to try to steal her
dog food.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,