[Sca-cooks] Fowl at the Rock

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Tue Jul 2 12:55:18 PDT 2002

I can help hatch the future generations.  One of them should be named "Dinner".  Aurore

Well, seeing as the feral critters have snarfled all except for 5 chickens,
adn the rest are destined for egg laying duty, and the ducks are Phlip's
pets...
NOT!
margali
[however freshly laid eggs are negotiable once they start laying in november
or thereabouts...;-)]

the quote starts here:
Well, please keep the foodstuffs up- the ducks and
chickens are rather possessive of the Rock, and
consider edibles in its vicinity to be just what they
wanted for a snack ;-)

Let them fatten themselves for dinner.  I don't mind.  <<Holding the salt,
pepper and butter and looking longingly at the fowl>>  Aurore