[Sca-cooks] Recipe: The Cake That Woke Up Cleveland*

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 2 15:03:31 PDT 2002

Thanks so VERY much.  This sounds absolutely, totally, incredibly
decadent....in other words, right up my alley!  Hopefully I'll have an
occasion to try it out sometime soon.  We're having some folks over for the
4th, but I don't have all of the equipment needed and don't have time at
this point to acquire it.

Thanks again!!!!!!!

Kiri