[Sca-cooks] My Party Under the Rock

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 2 18:13:42 PDT 2002

>At 07:35 PM 7/1/02 -0600, you wrote:
> >Oooooh, yummmy! And c/a/b/a/n/a/b/o/y/s--uh, squires!, too <g>!
> >--Maire, who will contribute some bottles of rhubarb wine,

<<blinkblink>>...mmmm...must ask about this.....one of my favorite things
*bites*...that is ~all-inclusive!~rhubarb wine probably bites really
well.....

Gee.  Hi there Maire!  Nice to hear from you.  Ah, say, do tell, where  can
one get several bottles, or the recipe, for said rhubarb wine?
Olwen, alive, still not talking after a week (wine would help!)