[Sca-cooks] My Party Under the Rock

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jul 2 19:23:12 PDT 2002

I don't actually have a recipe...I'd buy the bottles from this lovely
local winery that concentrates primarily on meads and melomels (the
owners are also SCA members, funny that).  Judith does some *nice*
seasonal wines, rhubarb among them.  If there were a way to ship some to
you, I'd sure do it, but I *think* it's illegal for me (one of those
Montana thangs).  *However,* I _promise_ to bring some with me if I ever
make it to Pennsic, or something back east like that.
Have you got some sort of crud, dear? A friend of mine came back from
spending a week-plus in your (relative) neighborhood, and still doesn't
have her voice back after 2 weeks.  Sounds like a gravel version of a
Helium Queen.  She's actually been thinking of trying rhubarb _beer_!
--maire