[Sca-cooks] Coronation almost done...

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 3 05:04:11 PDT 2002

The feast sounds wonderful...and it should be more than enough food, from
what I've seen over the years.  I suspect that many of us would appreciate
your sharing the recipes, if the cooks would agree.

We did Atlantian Twentieth Year Celebration for about 600...and, to be
honest, I'm not sure I'll ever be able to look a Chicken and Cherry Pie in
the eye again!!!  Fortunately memory has clouded over the details, but it
was a real trip!

Good luck...and congratulations to your new Kingdom!!!

Kiri