[Sca-cooks] Pearls before Swine

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed Jul 3 11:56:49 PDT 2002

It is indeed Biblical - Matthew 7, 6 - 'Give not that which is holy unto the
dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under
their feet.   Context - it's part of the Sermon on the Mount
(http://www.blueletterbible.org/tmp_dir/versions/1025726343.html#6)... I'm
still looking to see if the pearl/swine thing has any other references...

Generys