[Sca-cooks] Southern Regional Cooking contest

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Jul 3 12:18:29 PDT 2002

>	Well, a word here and there in certain Royal ears may take care of that,
>we'll see.

I believe his Majesty knows *of* me, through a request I placed on our Shire's list, but haven't met him, nor his Queen yet.

>So, are you planning on entering the Cooking Contest?  What are
>you going to make?

Yes, I am planning to enter the contest, though didn't realize it was going to be integrated in the feast.

Given this is the first Cooks contest I'm entering, I'm not sure how it goes, hence I'll limit myself to one or two dishes.  (that is, the first SCA contest.  I have participated in a few "pro" culinary contests and have done fairly well for myself there, but that's an entirely different ball game).

I have really no clue what to do, though would like to do something somewhat different from what may have been done in the past :-)  Suggestions? :-)

--
Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle