[Sca-cooks] Southern Regional Cooking contest

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 3 14:25:53 PDT 2002

Muiredach skrev:

> I have really no clue what to do, though would like
> to do something somewhat different from what may
> have been done in the past :-)  Suggestions? :-)

I guess you didn't get the message I sent you. I was
suggesting you do something from Soup for the Qan,
since few people have the book, it's fairly new, and
it isn't just the same European stuff.

BUT!! If I were doing it, I'd do the Easter lamb from
Sabina, fence and all. Different again, very pretty,
but European- and I'm unaware of anyone else having
done it.

I have no doubt your skills are up to it ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,