[Sca-cooks] I hate olives...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Jul 3 20:42:27 PDT 2002

What are you using them for?
Are they going in a dish or are they
being served in bowls on the tables?

It makes a difference.

You might see what your local Sam's Club or Price
Club or Costco? offers in the large economy jars?
That would be the cheapest... or if you have a restaurant
supply store like Olwen's place there in Baltimore,
check that out. Mideastern groceries, but they can be
expensive. I under the impression that price varies
somewhat with the season as to when the fresh ones
are coming into the markets.

Johnna  Holloway   Johnnae llyn Lewis