[Sca-cooks] I hate olives...

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 3 23:42:55 PDT 2002

the one's I buy are oil cured, from spain... it is definitely an
aquired taste....
love the greek ones, with feta cheese and fresh french bread, and
some olive oil
great lunch..  not the kalamata..but the round ones... and I like
the big green ones stuffed
with garlic cloves.  and then there are the tiny sicilian black
olives...