[Sca-cooks] I hate olives...

Kekilpenny at aol.com Kekilpenny at aol.com
Thu Jul 4 08:48:01 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/4/02 11:25:36 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenne at fiedlerfamily.net writes:

> To put on the table at dessert, do see if you can get a deal on black or
> red olives from a specialty place-- the farmer's market near me has an
> olive/pickle stand that has a gazillion different flavors of the kind of
> olives

This discussion has prompted me to plan a return to our local farmers market
to examine their olive selection.  I'm one of those who has never developed a
taste for olives. However, last week on a "tour of period foods" at the
market (Thank you again Mistress Christianna) I took a sample and was
surpised at the fuller richer taste.

Thank you for all of the information.

Molli Rose