Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] I hate olives...

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Thu Jul 4 16:56:02 PDT 2002

> We grow olives here in California. There are both nasty nasty rubbery
> tasteless ones, and olives to rival those from elsewhere - just gotta
> know which brands to avoid - i don't know what you have where you
> are, but the generic supermarket olives tend to be uniformly awful
> (mushy, rubbery, tasteless - i think one icky California brand is
> "Mission").

The nasty, rubbery, icky ones are the only canned olives I've ever seen. And
the only jarred olives I've seen in my grocery are martini olives.

Avraham

Avraham haRofeh of Northpass
     (mka Randy Goldberg MD)
OBTag:
My son's next science project is a laser. After that, we'll be making a
launch vehicle. For 6th grade, it'll be an orbiting death ray. - Wiat the
Odd