[Sca-cooks] Lady Brangwayna's Feast

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Fri Jul 5 10:34:40 PDT 2002

Christianna asked:
	I'd like to hear more about the dayboard.  We are planning one for our
upcoming Baronial 30th Anniversary event, and the gentleman in charge is
open for lots of ideas at this point.
<<<<<<

The gentleman may have already looked at this file in the FEAST section
of the Florilegium, but if he hasn't it give some of the comments
previously given on this list on dayboards and has some good suggestions>

dayboards-msg     (10K)  1/11/02    SCA dayboards, middle-of-the-day meals.

Stefan li Rous
(who is getting strange error messages and can't email from home
right now, so is replying from work. The message has stumped the
first line tech support at my ISP, even.)