[Sca-cooks] fresh figs

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Jul 5 20:58:21 PDT 2002

What about some sort of subtlety, in which you did a poultry dish, but
made it look like fish? Some sort of molded blancmange, maybe? That way,
your little fishes could be presented, swimming in the puddle of blue
sauce.....
--maire, sorry to hear that Lainie's sick (was the food "bad," dear, or
was it a sensitivity thang? I'd be more than willing to eat your share
of anything curried, if it's the latter case! ;-)