[Sca-cooks] Happiness is a plate of sausages

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Sat Jul 6 16:00:48 PDT 2002

I would think small might work better and
as you cook the test batch keep timing notes.
We always just fished one out and tested them
that way to see if they were done or not. We
actually roasted a batch for one feast I worked on in the
oven on racks in half sheet pans. They cooked
and the grease drained out nicely. We were
short of burners and the ovens were free.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna