[Sca-cooks] Lessons in caramel.

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jul 7 14:32:12 PDT 2002

If I am depraved, it's not the humidity (or lack of
same)....<g>...probably just the influence of the folks on *this* list,
especially ;-P
Re: custards and fruits and caramel...I was just trying to think of
something that you could possibly top your little custards with, and
what came to mind (visually) were these nifty little tarts a restaurant
in town used to do, that had various fresh fruits on top...a sliced
strawberry, or a fan of kiwifruit slices, or some blueberries.  They
usually had a thin glaze of some sort over the fruit.  Hence the
suggestion....