[Sca-cooks] Lessons in caramel.

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 7 17:50:08 PDT 2002

>Well, scratch the caramel idea!  By the time it had cooled down enough to
>be put away, it was wet and soagy...  Wow, I'm gonna have to figure out how
>to work with sugar in these extremely high humidity levels.
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd

...pppphhhsssttttt...
you should try working marzipan in 100 degree heat and ever-changing
humidity!  ...gee...looks like hell...feels like hell....works like
hell....how many g*ddam* Kingdoms are there....??????
On the other hand, Lady Cordelia did really well with the marzipan made in
hell.  She made ~*TWO*~ coats of Arms today!!  And she didn't hit me!!  Yay
Cordelia!!  (let me tell you all, that a COA that is 6"+7 1/4"
usually takes anywhere from about 1 to 4 hours, longer for newbies).
Olwen