[Sca-cooks] Chorizo report

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jul 7 20:20:13 PDT 2002

A random question for Brighid-

The translation of the recipe (and so the original, but Spanish isn't
something I read well) says to 'set them to dry in the smoke' but your
redaction cooks instead of smoking. I would think that would give a
different result, wouldn't it? Is there a reason you cooked instead of
smoking, beyond the obvious one of 'it was easier...'

Just wondering. I quite agree with the old saw about sausages and laws
being things one should never see being made...

'Lainie