[Sca-cooks] A little something...WILD!

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Jul 7 21:27:00 PDT 2002

At 12:15 AM 7/8/02 -0400, you wrote:

>>Not! Master A is a Manly Man, and he dives into convection ovens
>>bare-handed, like a true Manly Man would!
>
>Yeah hell, forgive me that Manly Man crap, but after seeing my chef take a
>plate from the oven that was at 500 F.  With his bare hands...

OK folks- does anyone have the Official Copy of teh Convection Oven story?

Gorgeous darlin, the story is true. I can't remember teh whole thing but
that there was a piece of foil stuck int eh fan, and Master A had a split
second to jump in and pull it out or it would be VERY BAD to be nearby. And
he did it. IIRC he lost some hair on that one.

>Stoopid idiotic apprentice that I was at the time,

_At the time_?????? ;-) ;-D) :_D)

>>'Lai-, uh, er... PUCK
>
>You know Lainie, you've had terrible luck focusing on your main personality
>today...  Anything I can do to help? :-)
>
>Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd

Nope. Just attempting to avoid the blame when Gunthar comes looking for the
silly person who got chocolate sauce and sprinkles on his carpet...

And _I_ am Marie of Romania!