[Sca-cooks] A little something...WILD!

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Jul 7 21:15:17 PDT 2002

>Not! Master A is a Manly Man, and he dives into convection ovens
>bare-handed, like a true Manly Man would!

Yeah hell, forgive me that Manly Man crap, but after seeing my chef take a
plate from the oven that was at 500 F.  With his bare hands...

Stoopid idiotic apprentice that I was at the time, I wanted to immitate
him, and did just that next time it was my turn to get a plate.  Promptly
burned my little bitty fingers, and dropped the plate, which was gold rim
plated with a gold crest on it.  The $85 for the plate came out of my  itsy
bitsy apprentice's paycheck, a little at a time over the following weeks...

Soooo, screw manly man, I'll be wimpy, and won't hurt! <g>

>'Lai-, uh, er... PUCK

You know Lainie, you've had terrible luck focusing on your main personality
today...  Anything I can do to help? :-)

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle
Meridies
mka