[Sca-cooks] Boned quails in period???

Rob Downie rdownie at icenter.net
Mon Jul 8 07:47:11 PDT 2002

It's from _Magia Naturalis_  by Giambattista della Porta:
A young pigeon with his bones pulleed out:
You shall take his bones thus. Put a young pigeon, his entrails taken forth
and well washed, for to lie a night in strong vinegar.  Then wash him well,
and fill him with spices and herbs, and roast him or boil him, as you
please.  Either way you shall find him without bones.

Faerisa