[Sca-cooks] RE:harassment was Male vs. female cooks

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Jul 8 18:00:18 PDT 2002

At 06:39 PM 7/8/02 -0600, you wrote:
>I dunno...I've never *seen* your mom face....Oh, Edouard.......
>--maire, asking for trouble <g>

It could stop a train in it's tracks and make it back up begging pardon.
And then there's the 'Queen face', with which I stared down a drunk one
night, along with The Voice.

The Mom face can get compliance from Mr Picky, and it is basically the 'I
mean business and I mean it NOW'

Aw c'mon, didn't your mom or gramma have a face that made you hop to? Tone
of voice?...