[Sca-cooks] RE:harassment was Male vs. female cooks

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jul 8 19:52:47 PDT 2002

Mmmm...no, not really. Never really got to know my grandmothers very
well (they both lived over 2000 miles away on the east coast), and my
mother was definitely a yeller, but the entire family tended to run when
she got like that.
*I*, however, had a voice that my Dad used to tell me belonged to a
Marine Drill Sargeant (relatively deep, definitely loud, and capable of
_lots_ of bark).  Certain to inspire instant obedience, especially when
getting the dogs (who generally stayed out in the kennel over by the
barn, some distance from the house) to *shut*up*NOW*!  I suspect, if I'm
not careful, that someone will try to make me a field herald some
day....;-P
--sgt. maire ;-P