[Sca-cooks] Boned quails in period???

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 04:51:56 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/9/2002 10:10:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
baronsig at peganet.com writes:

> Since
> white vinegar isn't 'organic' in origin (it's a by-product of coal tar),
> the
> 'chemical' nature shouldn't matter.

I've heard this said several times.  But I also know a lady who avoids white
vinegar like the plague because she has a wheat allergy.  She says it is
fermented from wheat, and she reacts to it just as she does to any other
wheat product.  This allergy is something that it took a very long time
(several years) to diagnose, so she knew what foods she reacted to long
before she knew what the agent that was causing the reaction was.  Is it
possible that there are several different types of white vinegar?

Brangwayna Morgan