[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: Fermented fish]

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Thu Jul 11 00:02:27 PDT 2002

Finnebhir Moon Dancer asked:
> Um. does Lutefisk count? I don't know if they are looking for period examples
> or not, it doesn't say. And then there's the Roman fish topping(?) that's
> been discussed here previously.

I don't know. I also got this email and replied, mentioning the
stockfish-msg file in the Florilegium. I also offered to forward
their message to this list if I had their permission. I haven't
heard back and it was posted here anyway.

I am rather surprised that this particular outfit was having to

ask for this info over the Internet considering their location in
Scandinavia.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net