[Sca-cooks] [Fwd: Fermented fish]

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 07:10:54 PDT 2002

--- "Mark S. Harris" <stefan at texas.net> wrote:
> I don't know. I also got this email and replied,
> mentioning the
> stockfish-msg file in the Florilegium. I also
> offered to forward
> their message to this list if I had their
> permission. I haven't
> heard back and it was posted here anyway.
>

> I am rather surprised that this particular outfit
> was having to
>
> ask for this info over the Internet considering
> their location in
> Scandinavia.

I suspect they might have a couple within their
culture that they use, and are looking for recipes
from other cultures, just as we might do. I know I
recently had a lovely conversation with a smithing
friend in Sweden on Jansson's Temptation, when I was
asking about its authenticity.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,