[Sca-cooks] I hate olives...

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 11 20:22:04 PDT 2002

We are achieving world domination! Look, Maire is now an olive eater...
and Brighid is at least giving them a shot, and in other parts of my
life I'm seeing people who used to rant about evil purists actually
doing research, and more people are wearing orange...

OK, we're going to have to make a special effort in the Bronx. That one
doesn't seem to be working yet...

Anne
the evil temptress