OT again Re: [Sca-cooks] I hate olives...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jul 12 05:12:58 PDT 2002

Also sprach Laura C. Minnick:
>At 08:03 PM 7/11/02 -0600, you wrote:
>
>>I'm corrupted by this list, I tell you, completely corrupted.....
>
>Heh. Heh. Heh. Our Nefarious Plans are working, Master. At this rate, we'll
>be able to take down the Yankees completely by August. All we have to do is...

We would have achieved world domination _already_, if it weren't for
those meddling teenagers and their _dog_!!!

Actually, I have every confidence that those meddling pinstripers and
Torre the wonder dog will be in our power by October, if not by
August. August would be better, but we've lost some of our Evil
Minions to free agency and all...

>-wait- olives you say? Good ones? Did you get any of the little ones filled
>with garlic? Hmm...

They do say the world is changed, Manservant Hecubus, one Evil olive
at a time. And remember, Hecubus! "Olive" spelled backwards is
"Evil-O", proving that olives _will_ be the key to world domination.

>World domination and the destruction of the Pinstriped Patsies will have to
>wait, Master...

You see, this is just what I was telling you about not having the
stuff to be your very own Evil Overlord. A good Evil Overlord can
oversee more than one project at a time, and attend, simultaneously,
not only to the obliteration of the Pinstriped Pariahs, world
domination, _and_ the proselytizing of the world's nations through
olives (which are Evil-O spelled backwards, remember), but _also_ the
total elimination of both the designated hitter and infield fly
rules! Ah haha haha haha ha! Ha. Now some people may say my plate is
too full, I've bitten off a little more Evil than I can chew, but I
say only this: I love my Evil-O olives...

>EEEgore

Is that the grumpy, Evil, spinally-challenged friend of the Evil
Winnie-The-Putrid?

Ada...   Klaxon the Noxious, Evil Overlord (pace Sir Simon Milligan
and Manservant Hecubus, of The Pit of Ultimate Darkness)

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER