[Sca-cooks] Favorite pickles (was vinegar)

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Thu Jul 11 20:22:58 PDT 2002

Favorite pickles?  Why the dill pickles I make, of course.  The recipe I have
works for 1 quart jar or 40 and seems to be a hit.  (I did 40 quarts last
year and we are down to 4.)  This year I'm also going to try the pickle
relish recipe Grandma used.

Its not a period recipe, but is a nice way to try pickling if you've never
done it before. I can dig it out and post it if people are interested.

Noemi