[Sca-cooks] Favorite pickles (was vinegar)

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 11 20:45:09 PDT 2002

OK, this is not aimed at you alone, but at everyone. Several people
today have said some variation of "If anyone is interested" they will
post a recipe.

Of course we're interested! We're *cooks*! It's not nice to mention a
recipe and not post it - there's a name for that - spoon tease!

Yes, please, ma'am, we'd like the recipe...

Anne