[Sca-cooks] Intro

Fri Jul 12 14:15:31 PDT 2002

Might I suggest you wander through the food sections of Stefan's
Florilegium, www.florilegium.org .

Stefan has bibliographies, recipes, and general lore for culinary history
and historical cooking stashed away in his files.  A number of the
bibliographic references may be available through ILL.

Bear