[Sca-cooks] Curdled milk/Quark/Ricotta???

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Sun Jul 14 19:38:23 PDT 2002

At 10:28 PM 7/14/2002, you wrote:
>If you can wait 8 hrs, I have a quark recipe at home I can post to the
>net.  It's not period and I've never made it but I trust the authors.

Yeah Drakey, I can wait :-)

Though the problem in this case is not so much making the thing, I can make
the cheese, it's justifying the method/recipe used to make the cheese.

I'd be very curious to see how the quark is made though, look at how close
it is to what I used to make :-)

Thanks

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Shire of Forth Castle