[Sca-cooks] Marizpan, go figure

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 14 22:30:51 PDT 2002

Funny, it's 1:30 in the morning and I'm still up trying to unwind from
finishing the Arms of An Tir.  I must say, the boy looks ~REALLY~ cool!  I
cut out the rough form of the rampant lion and rosewatered him to the shield
then used the cool tool I got from Cindy and squeezed out a bunch of "hair"
for him.  The crown, well maybe it could be better, but it's red and it
fits.  The last was the wee laurel.  I like it.  Well, e+cept for the crown,
but that may still improve.  Somehow, I don't think anyone else would be as
critical of this one as some.
Olwen, hope the Crown of An Tir does come.  If not, make sure they see the
picture (not included yet)!
Olwen