[Sca-cooks] Book info?

Mon Jul 15 11:34:47 PDT 2002

Never having seen the book, I can't say.  Given the author, I might be
willing to take a chance.

Mellita Weiss Adamson is with the German department of the University of
Western Ontario (or at least, she was).  She is the author of Medieval
Dietetics and a translation of Daz buch von guter spise.  She is also the
Editor of Food in the Middle Ages

Bear