[Sca-cooks] Old book newly available - a little commercial

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 15 13:19:43 PDT 2002

Ooh, Devra, I just re-financed my house, and I am coming up to Pennsic (I
think) on Thursday the 8th.  I'm planning on hitting your booth first this
year, rather than waiting until after Midnight Madness - I may hurt myself,
but I have a list of things I've been wanting.  :>
Christianna
And my order of Shire books arrived from England today, so we're in business
for the War, too!