[Sca-cooks] Romanian sources [long]

Patrick Levesque pleves1 at PO-BOX.McGill.Ca
Mon Jul 15 20:39:55 PDT 2002

>Do you have period recipes from Turkey? I don't know of any, although
>we have period cookbooks from elsewhere in the Islamic world.
>--

No, that was the next thing I was going to search for (I thought some of
those islamic recipes would have been from or near Turkey) but suddenly my
hopes are crashing down :-)

Although there should also be some byzantine cookbooks around, I hope...

I still have 7 months before that feast, so I'll keep searching

Petru