[Sca-cooks] Knowne Worlde Cook's Potluck

Angie Malone alm4 at cornell.edu
Tue Jul 16 12:11:14 PDT 2002

Notice what part of this posting some people focus on.

Did you say 'range'  you mean an honest to goodness stove?  I am trying to
convince somebody remodeling their house that the little apartment size
gas/stove/oven will be good for pennsic, so yes, I am a little
jealous....ok, I am a lot jealous... ;-)

         Angeline