[Sca-cooks] Knowne Worlde Cook's Potluck

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 12:46:22 PDT 2002

--- Angie Malone <alm4 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> Notice what part of this posting some people focus
> on.
>
> Did you say 'range'  you mean an honest to goodness
> stove?  I am trying to
> convince somebody remodeling their house that the
> little apartment size
> gas/stove/oven will be good for pennsic, so yes, I
> am a little
> jealous....ok, I am a lot jealous... ;-)
>
>          Angeline

Yep. Four burners and an oven. You know, if you plan
for it, you can do anything. Our Kitchen Coordinator,
Margali, has been working damned hard to get us a
decent kitchen, and she's doing it. And, all of us
have been helping where we can. You've just gotta
decide what you want, and how bad you want it.

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,