[Sca-cooks] Everything and the kitchen sink

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Tue Jul 16 13:47:00 PDT 2002

> Next year? 2 sleeping tents [Phlip and Stefan] replaced with more period
> looking pavillions, eliminating the tikis entirely, 5 more wooden comfy
> chairs [to bring the total for that style of chair to 8] and enough
'viking'
> chairs to make 8, and possibly place settings and dinnerwares for 36 [if I
> get the kiln cranked up and we find a good source for perioid flatware
that
> isn't inordinately expensive.]
>
> margali

something you might consider for replacing th e tiki torches, there is a
propane torch that can use citronella fuel , nice light and chases bugs
too.They come with about a six foot pole and a holder tha hides the propane
tank.  They cost about $15 each, we bought them for the Tavern and camp and
are really pleased. In non buggy weather you can use regualr propane tanks.

YIS, Elric