[Sca-cooks] Everything and the kitchen sink

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Tue Jul 16 13:18:18 PDT 2002

Last year we added the gas stove, and a 6 foot long wooden counter top with
a double sink, shelf space on each side of the sink and a shelf all the way
along the top.

This year, we are enlarging the drains on teh sink, adding a tankless water
heater [also for the shower] and the freezer. If I hadn't had to replace my
car we would have also had a 15 cubic foot Frostek refrigerator/freezer.
Perhaps next year. We are also adding an 8x16 social tent and borrowing
Liadan's 12x12 fly for additional social area, adding 3 new wooden comfy
chairs, and getting rid of as many tiki torches as we can and replacing them
for the benefit of air quality.

Next year? 2 sleeping tents [Phlip and Stefan] replaced with more period
looking pavillions, eliminating the tikis entirely, 5 more wooden comfy
chairs [to bring the total for that style of chair to 8] and enough 'viking'
chairs to make 8, and possibly place settings and dinnerwares for 36 [if I
get the kiln cranked up and we find a good source for perioid flatware that
isn't inordinately expensive.]

margali

the quote starts here:
Yep. Four burners and an oven. You know, if you plan
for it, you can do anything. Our Kitchen Coordinator,
Margali, has been working damned hard to get us a
decent kitchen, and she's doing it. And, all of us
have been helping where we can. You've just gotta
decide what you want, and how bad you want it.

Phlip