[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #2159 - 13 msgs

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 21 21:12:37 PDT 2002

Sounds like you all need to come and see how things are done at House
Blackstar.  Yeah, we have one guy that runs to town for some stuff, but most
of it is hauled in and kept either in a "freezer" with dry ice or in one of
the dozen or so coolers.  Last year we had one of those dorm refrigerators
but when asked if it should come back, the answer was it was too much
trouble to keep it level!  The camp also sports a pig cooker, several
propane rings, a couple of table top burners, and a really nice propane
grill/griddle which belongs to Hugh that he won last year on a bet.
Olwen